At the Film and Music Oticons Productions Ltd. (“OTICONS”), we take protecting your privacy and the personal data you provide us very seriously. We therefore attach great importance to ensuring that your data is secure and that data processing complies with applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Furthermore, we implement technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is optimally protected against unauthorised access by third parties.
This data protection information applies to the following OTICONS websites:
https://www.oticons.com and https://faculty.oticons.com
Information Collection And Use
Like many websites, we gather information about how visitors use our website. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track your visit for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you tell us who you are. Once you choose to give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
Specifically we only request information from you when as a visitor you register to our newsletter or when you enter the Oticons Faculty competition by purchasing the registration fee, in order to become an official participant of it. The information we then collect include your name, country, telephone number, email and, when necessary, credit card information. This information can only be shared on the webpage https://entries.oticons.com.
Generally here is an overview of the information we collect:
- The information you share with us. For example, in the online forms to get in contact with our team or ask for more information about our services, or to subscribe to our newsletter. When we collect this information, we will ask for personal information, like your name and your email. This information will be stored on our servers for marketing, commercial or administrative purposes and will be stored until you express your desire to delete it.
- Information we get from the use of our website. Note that we use this information only for analytics purposes and that we do not intend to use or send personal information to our analytics tools. The info we collect does not allow us to access personally identifiable information. We use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze the following information:
> Device Information: We track your device-specific information (such as hardware model, operating system, and version);
> Log information: We automatically collect certain information, including:
1. Details of how you access our websites and the terms you searched on your web-browser.
2. Details such as your browser language, IP, referral URL, date and time of your access, conversions you may perform on our websites like filling a form, or the website that redirect you to our URL.
3. Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser but does not provide personally identifiable information.
4. Location Information: We may collect information about your geo-location but we do not use GPS or fine-grained location information.
When you contact OTICONS, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services.
Information you share
We do not share personal information with third-party companies, organizations, and individuals outside of OTICONS unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- For legal purposes: detect or address fraud, security or technical issues. In case there is an unintended lack of information we will act accordingly to the EU GDPR and contact you as well as the competent authorities to ensure that there are no repercussions for your privacy. We strive to give you ways to update your information quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We work hard to protect OTICONS and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to OTICONS employees who need to process this information, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Changes to Policy
Compliance with regulatory authorities